weedchefs.com

weedchefs.com

No one said Cannabis was a cure for clumsiness. A 19-year-old college student from Wyoming on spring break in Colorado fell to his death after eating a marijuana-laced cookie, the Denver coroner said on Wednesday. It was called “the state’s first death linked to marijuana” since recreational legalization was implemented with the opening of cannabis stores in January.

Hopefully, this doesn’t lead to some radical, immediate legislation as if there aren’t 2.5 Million Alcohol-Related Deaths Worldwide Annually.

“This was not a suicide, and he was not a regular drug user,” said Michelle Weiss-Samaras, a spokesperson for the Denver coroner’s office. The office reached this conclusion despite eyewitness reports that Thamba, w3ho became very agitated and upset, had jumped out of bed and ran outside the hotel room onto the balcony, then leapt over the railing to his death, reports Get Write Gosssip.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1RIfs7UyAY

via Hemp.org